Monday, July 12, 2010

HEY I NEED SOME HELP HERE


I run faster than I did yesterday & yesterday I had broken my previous record & its been happening don’t remember since when.

It is all because one bright day I had promised myself that I would never waste even a single second of my life.

Sleep & meal time seem to be such a waste of time that I try my best to skip them for the maximum number of times.

My life is circular, everyday routine, seasons, months, years – all into their respective separate but yet connected circles- All vicious in nature.

I balance all like a clown in a circus.

Proverbs, quotes, theories about life deduced by people in literature is suddenly becoming relevant. I could never understand them during my college days but now I do, really well. I can give a lecture on each.

But you know what is even more annoying is the fact that everyone around is exactly the same- Ditto copies.

I tried so really hard to be different & I am sure everyone else did the same. But yet we all land up looking alike. Living similar, in fact, identical lives. Active participants of same vicious circle.

And to top it all, I don’t have a family to call my own. I don’t know if its an abuse or a blessing, but my life is so monotonous that may be a family could break it. But what if they bring their own set of circles.

Sorry but I can’t juggle anymore balls so its in a better to have no family.

Every evening I run away from work to home. Every morning I run away from the loneliness at home and reach office to work.

Life has made me an escapist I guess.

Cause I keep escaping always. Looking for a break through, from this maze which I have created for myself, but forgotten the way out.

Hey I need your help here.

No comments:

Post a Comment