Saturday, July 2, 2011

YOU ARE BORN FOR ME


Falling in love with you, was never difficult

With those wide honest eyes.

Under your chest, close to your heart

Is where my heart lies.



That curly hair which suits men rare

My fingers swirled between them.

It’s been long since I had fallen for you

Don’t know exactly when.



And the affection doesn’t show any signs of fading away

It has grown man times.

Thanks for being a stunningly amazing partner

In all passionate love crimes.



Forever running away with me from this world

To beautiful kingdoms unknown,

For being with me like my own soul.

Without you, I wouldn’t have survived alone



And then the only wish my heart had

Or have, or would have - would be:

Whenever you are on this earth, whenever you are born

You are born for me



1 comment:

  1. another sweet one, keep writing Nandita, you are way too good :)

    ReplyDelete