Sunday, January 16, 2011

SOME ORIGINAL QUOTES FOR THOSE WHO ARE SELF OBSESSED LIKE ME ;)


“ I was interviewed by a team of jerks who were running ten years back in time. So I decided to resign before they could appoint me”.


“ I generally avoid to compare because if would, you would be in tears”.

“ I was scratching my head really bad. People thought I was thinking hard. To hell with the thoughts- I have dandruff “.

“Imposters everywhere, Oh I feel so out of place”.


“ When I looked at the mirror, I said – ‘no wonder people go faint when I walk on roads.
I think I should house arrest myself in public interest’.”

“ if my pace makes you uncomfortable, nothing is wrong with you.
Its just that I am a F1 racer”.


“ I wish I was less fantastic cause I keep making people amazed every second.
Now that is really fast”.

“ I think I old broken govt needs a break. They deserve it for so long.
Don’t worry – here I come”.

“ I wish you had a better quality brain cause our signals just don’t match”


“ I think, therefore I don’t work”.

No comments:

Post a Comment