Friday, August 6, 2010

Lesson 6- my kin - River Vyas



After every strange hurdle, there was a sweet surprise waiting. Saw Vyas after a really long time. She is called Beas & later it changes into river Satluj. Beautiful but dangerous. Alluring yet killing. She always had a magical effect on me. Feel like drowning, swept away with its flow. Ferocious, unfriendly yet attractive Vyas reflects the true form of passion. She personifies love for freedom, movement, change, life, excitement, adventure & lots more which is unidentifiable by a human mind. I don’t mind drowning in such a form of passion anytime. It will surely set my soul free or even make it immortal.


At this time of the year, she is dirty & thick with mud. Appears to be all the more rustic like a dirty village lass but yet a marvel. Like a crazy untamed girl she runs unstoppably. Several years ago when I had met her for the first time, we interacted for several hours. Sometimes in days & some nights as well. Nights & the moon bring more passion in her, making her all the more beautiful. Her loudness kept me awake for several nights during my previous trips. But then she accepted me & so did I. we are equally fond of each other. Its may be because we are alike. That’s why she keeps calling when I am away on plains & I keep coming back as I promised her

3 comments:

  1. u knw wot... i also use to do same... when m alone sad and feeling low.. i love nature.. i starts exploring places like these. bcoz i m fond of nature beauty... wch makes me mentally relax...wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH GIRL .. UR WORDSS GONNA MAKE ME CRAZZZYYY....

    IT Z IS SAME WHAT I FEEL LIKE DOIN...

    U HAVE MADE ME WORDS BOUND....I WANNA READ IT MORE....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anil- thats the rite way to keep urself sane in dis insane world. & ppl call us insane..huh

    Hey Mack- thanx for liking
    if u really wana go crazy...go back & read my poems
    u will surely be mad

    ReplyDelete