Saturday, August 14, 2010

WOULD PRESERVE OUR GLORIOUS INDEPENDENCE





Yet another day to glorify you
To spread cheer & sing songs
To forget whats gone & embrace new
This is where my heart belongs

The creator, the nurturer, the preserver
You are my only shelter
I have a mother yet you are dearer
But some things are there to alter

Alteration of minds which have gone crazy
Who kills their knowns
Amidst blood, reason has gone hazy
Everyone has become unknown

But I believe in my love for you India
& will turn everyone around
Brothers would hate each other no more
& killings will surely go down

Remembering Gandhi, Subhash, Azaad
We are all their descendents
No matter how difficult it may appear
But would preserve our glorious Independence.

5 comments:

  1. awsum dear.......aisi thots aate kaha se hai.......truly amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahut khuuub ji....

    mujhe bahut acha laga ji aapkee vichal ko padhkar...


    aaisaaa bahut hi kamm log sochtey hai ji...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank Manish & Anil
    keep reading buddies
    i wish ur true feedback always
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I disscussed with the team and accepted the entry. Wish you all the success. I am going to update the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. always feel proud to be an INDIAN. loved the poem, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete